Friday, May 7, 2010

Welcome to: The Mommy In Me

So yesterday started a little slow...but not so bad. I was able to do everything that needed to be done before leaving the house (including a healthy breakfast for me and my boy). Work was ok but I was glad when it was over. It was a beautiful day in Maryland so my son spent most of the afternoon playing outside after school. After coming inside we had dinner (grilled cheese sandwiches, tuscan basil tomato bisque and mixed veggies), then off to pajama night at the library and coldstones creamery for dessert. When we got home we both had new books we couldn't wait to start so we had some quiet reading time together after showers and before bed. The day's activities were short, simple and sweet but the kid thought they were "awesome"! Today's friday so I'm sure the next Mommy In Me post will be a little longer and hopefully more exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment