Friday, May 21, 2010

New Layer Of The Pink Ink (My Everyday Life)

What's the first thought that comes to your mind when it's time to get up and go to work in the morning? I know my first thought and first spoken words every morning are, sh*t sh*t sh*t. Not because I hate my job but because I'm just not really a morning person and despite my obsession with being organized and prepared...lately I've been neither of those things. I've always had a set routine that included getting out of the house on time, stopping for coffee and getting to work at least 15 minutes early, but recently I've just been feeling a bit overwhelmed and just downright agitated and drained so my wonderful routine has gone to sh*t. However...I am committed to getting back on track. For the past month or so I've gotten really busy and involved in so many different projects that I've kind of just slacked off when it comes to my normal everyday stuff and if I notice that I'm not performing at 100%, then I'm sure other people have noticed it too. So with that being said, this new layer to The Pink Ink will be my "log of progress". In this section I'll blog about my goals for the week, the new healthy habits I'm trying to develop like eating better, excercising on a regular basis and getting back the flow of my weekly routine. I'm hoping maybe this will be helpful and inspiring to others as well but this section is really more for me to track my progress as I get my life back in order and improve some things. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment