Friday, May 21, 2010

My Everyday Life (entry 1)

So, today began as all my "normal" work days have been in recent weeks...by waking up exhausted, irritable and once again unprepared. My plan the night before was to straighten up after dinner, iron some clothes (I used to iron for the entire week on sunday nights), do a load of laundry and get in bed a decent hour (and actually fall asleep). Instead, I ended up watching a movie, doing some writing and not falling asleep until around 2am.

I hit the snooze button in the morning way too many times knowing I had so much to do not only for myself but I also hadn't ironed my son's clothes yet or decided on what to make him for breakfast. I made a mad dash out of the house about 15 munites later than I should be leaving so I didn't have time to stop and get my white mocha...which I knew I so desperately needed on a morning like this. blah.

I got to work feeling and I'm sure looking like I hadn't gotten any sleep and completely out of sorts. I made it through the day (irritable and all)and managed to get home, take a nap, cook dinner (bbq chicken, rice and mixed veggies) and then make it back to work for some OT. It was a looooong day that dragged on and on but I made it. I am making a plan as we speak to make sure that Monday will not be a repeat of today! Enjoy the weekend. It's supposed to rain here so maybe I'll get some things accomplished around the house and be at least a little better organized and prepared by the start of the new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment