Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Getting Real With Myself...

Hey dolls! Just thought I'd share some things about what I've learned about life so far, that have put things into perspective for me...



1.) I can't live like I did when I had no responsibilities and no one to worry about but myself because both those things have changed



2.) The perfect person does not exist...some adjusting has to be done sometimes; major flaws like 5 baby mommas and no income are not acceptable, but not being EVERYTHING I want physically can be overlooked

3.) Problems don't just disappear...you need to face them and deal with them

4.) Living paycheck to paycheck at any age is unacceptable; you must plan for the unexpected

5.) Everyone needs structure and routines; organization eliminates alot of unnecessary stress

6.) Dreams don't grow and flourish on their own; you need to stick it out when it gets tough

No comments:

Post a Comment