Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weekday Activity Surprise!

The morning routine was a little rough today. I think me and my son are both at our exhausted stage of the week so I thought it might be a good idea to have a little fun and break up the monotony of the school/work week. The kid has been craving tacos for a few days now so I think I'll make a pitstop at the grocery store to get "taco supplies" as part of the "surprise day". After our taco dinner I'm going to surprise my boy with a fun open play day at Jump Zone! Open play today is from 5p-7p so we'll be home in time for showers, bedtime and quiet time. I think we'll stop by Rita's for gelati's on the way home. I'm looking forward to the evening. I'll get some reading and writing done while he jumps and bounces to his heart's content. We don't normally do much during the week besides a couple trips to the library or an occasional ice cream run so this should be a blast for him. We will probably both get a good night's sleep tonight to be up and refreshed for the remainder of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment