Sunday, May 16, 2010

Praying and Planning For A Good Week!

Looking forward to having a stress-free, productive week! Tomorrow will be my day off so I "plan" to get some things done around the house like laundry, grocery shopping and a little cleaning. I've made a list of things I need to do for the week in order for it to go as smoothly as I hope so I'm going to do my best to accomplish them. Besides a full work schedule this week I am also hosting an office luau on Wednesday and I have quite a few things to do before then, so hopefully my one day off this week will be productive...if not, then the rest of my week could be a mess. As far as the kid...this week I don't really have much planned besides a trip to the library to return items and do homework and I'm hoping to get time to at least get out to the park or take a walk around the harbor. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a busy week so I also plan to make a few quick meals ahead of time in case I don't make it home by dinner time. All in all I'm praying and planning for a good week...I'll let you know how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment