Monday, March 22, 2010

Mo Randomness...

sooo...yeah. clearly i'm at a different place in my life right now. all the "girl gone wild" out of my system, my devotion to clubbin' and bad boys...pretty much done as well. so now comes the moment when I sit alone in my one bedroom condo with my necessary glass of moscato, my notebook and my random ass thoughts. somehow, I've always thought that by the time I reached 30 I'd have it all figured out...have my shit together....so not the case. instead I'm sitting there with a list of things I NEED to accomplish, bills I NEED to pay and a head full of missed opportunities and failed attempts at being responsible. I realize that I am all the things that in my "so incredible glory years" from 17-21, I swore I'd never be....damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment