Thursday, March 25, 2010

Change Is Coming!

I'm having that urge again...the one from a few nights ago where I wanted to take a latenight run...to breathe the fresh air and clear my mind. It's crazy the places writing can take you sometimes. The memories it brings to surface...the ideas it provokes. This is therapeutic for me. To get all these thoughts out of my head and send them somewhere. Had I known getting rid of my troubles was as easy as "publish post"...I would've started this blog years ago.


Tonight my writing takes me to my future. I'm sitting here thinking about how meeting one person has possibly changed the course of my life. Not to say I wasn't already on the right path as far as having dreams and goals, but the conversation I had with her made me realize how I let my negative energy drain me and leave me too exhausted to focus on those dreams and goals. My downfall is impatience. I expect immediate results and immediate success in everything I do and if it doesn't happen IMMEDIATELY...I don't necessarily give up, but I push those things to the side and move on to other ideas. Not productive. Recently I've been spending way too much time thinking about my past...again...not productive. This is how I know that it's time to re-invent. Sure, my past was wonderful and exciting and I'm proud of some of the accomplishments I've made but it's time for a new chapter. It's time for me to take my life to another level and use everything I've learned through my experiences...good and bad. Change is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment