Monday, March 22, 2010

Men's "Friend"...

so let me break this down to any men who don't already know this. when I meet you and we go through all the initial initiation questions (what do you do?, where do you live?, how many kids do you have?, etc...), I would have to say that yes that is the appropriate time to state the facts about any wives, girlfriends, crazy baby mommas, f*ckbuddies, boos, sidepieces and oh yeah...the infamous "friend". I hate when I meet a guy who claims to be single but then throws in the "I have a friend"....and then wants you to pat him on the back and kiss his cheek for being an "honest guy"...and expect you to trust him. laughable...yeah, you might be honest about telling me about your "friend" (and more than likely because the bitch is psycho and you're just trying to put me on point) but c'mon man seriously??? if you have a "friend" that's worthy enough for you to tell me about her then...wtf are you doing in MY face? and as far as you being honest goes, I'm quite sure you didn't run home and tell "friend" that you just got my number or repeat all that slick sh*t you were whisperin' in my ear...just sayin' fellas

No comments:

Post a Comment