Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love or Dependency...

so i'm here...that point in your life where you question all your past relationships. where you try to discover where you're going wrong or how the men you are choosing are wrong. i think i'm ready for love but, as a person who has such an extreme fear of failure...maybe not. some people search for that person that they just can't live without. that's not what i want. that isn't love to me...that's dependency. i just want that person that makes me want to spend my time and share my life with them more than anyone else. i don't want to NEED anyone...for love, for money, for security or anything else. i only want to feel that there is no one i'd rather devote my energy to...and i want them to be deserving of it. relationships that are built on dependency are unhealthy and draining.

No comments:

Post a Comment