Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Life Is What You Believe It Is...Or Isn't



Life is what we visualize it to be, what we think it is, and what we say it is. If we believe that we are unlovable/unworthy/lazy/unproductive/fat/ugly/ignorant/angry...then so it is.
If we believe that we will never have the kind of life that we dream of, then it will never come to pass. What you get out of life is what you believe you can achieve, what you think you are worthy o, and of course what you work hard for and have have faith in. Experiences come and go...as do opportunities, people, and situations...but your thoughts and beliefs are always with you. That means you need to choose your thoughts the same way you choose what to wear, or what to say. You have to decide what kinds of thoughts and beliefs you want to attach to yourSELF. If you attach thoughts of being a failure to yourself, you will never be a success. If you attach the thought that everyone in life is against you, you can never attract healthy friendships and relationships. Do you get where I'm going with this?
Learn to believe in the things, people, and the lifestyle that you want to attract. Trust yourSELF to create and be your most amazing self. The power of positivity will work itself all through areas of your life. Here are some examples of affirmations to say to yourself to begin replacing some of the negative beliefs that we all sometimes have. :-)
If You Believe/ Your Affirmation Should Be              
nothing works for me/ my life is blessed and my decisions are always right for me
I can't focus on anything/ My inner vision is clear and unclouded
I am a failure/ my life is a success
I have no right to feel this way/ All of my emotions are valuable
I don't know what to do/ I trust a higher power and my inner wisdom to guide me

2 comments: